1. In a nice area in South Redondo Beach rivieira.
2. Walking distance to the beach, shopping and restaurants.
3. Rent is reasonably cheap. ($1,725 for 2Beds/2Baths).
4. Pet-free building and therefore also flea-free.
5. Very nice weather most of the year.
1. The building is run down and flimsy.
2. Lots of noise from busy traffic at Pacific Coast Highway.
3. Not enough parking.
4. Very weak water pressure with dripping and only luke warm shower.
5. Unsecured front door and garage.
6. BBQ smoke from gas grills from fellow tenants' balconies.
7. Cigarette smell from fellow tenants' windows and balconies.
8. Cheap and old carpeting.
9. Small, and gross looking swimming pool.
10. No A/C and top floor can get really hot for several days during heatwaves.
For renting information, contact the resident manager (310) 378-2161 or (310) 722-1489.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
319 Palos Verdes Blvd