Sunday, July 25, 2010

3103 Singingwood Drive


When I spotted a brand new rental listing of this house. I immediately fell in love with it and made a phone call to set up a viewing appointment only 2 minutes after I saw the 1st day listing of this house. I am familiar with the neighbourhood enough that I know this is the house I want to rent. It has the square footage we need. It's in a very nice part of town, with great schools and great looking streets.

This house is located at 3103 Singingwood Drive, Torrance, CA 90505. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths in a total living area of 1,872 square feet. It also has good size (in Los Angeles standard) front and back yards, attached garage. The total lot size for this house is 5,000 square feet. The monthly rent is $2,995.


The interior and layout also matches my ideal. I totally love it. After the appointment, I was so looking forward to the tour scheduled the next day and the signing of the lease. Unfortunately, just when I was ready to head out my door to the house tour, the broker called me to cancel the appointment because the house was leased earlier in the morning and therefore was no longer available. I can't believe it, it was only listed the day before! I was so disappointed that my dream house was taken by someone else before I even had my chance to see it. This is another heart breaking defeat that I had from my home hunting ordeal! I feel terrible again!

No comments:

Post a Comment